One of the most important things to me is to build a community, where we respect and honour our similarities, and our differences. So here goes 20 things that will show how much we have in common, or how different our lives are. Either way, my desire is it will breed connection…….
- I have three children. Two girls and a boy.
- All three births were C-sections. Not by choice, but by necessity.
- Have been mostly single for many years. Longer than I was with my ex husband. We were together 14 years.
- I was born in Etobicoke, Ontario
- I am an only child.
- My nickname is school was French Poodle or Frenchy. Thank you Marc R, for that one! I used to wear my hair in two, high side ponytails, which reminded him of French poodle ears.
- I had a large birthmark removed from my left leg when I was thirty.
- The words “napkin” and “moist” drive me snakey. I know I am not alone in this. Hearing them makes my skin crawl.
- I meditate every day and have for the last 5 years. Keeps me connected and mostly sane.
- I was a competitive dancer as a child. Jazz, Tap, ballet. Tap was my favorite, closely followed by Ballet Barre work.
- My parents were both born in Newfoundland.
- I have Fire walked four times.
- I prefer salty to sweet.
- Love cats. Dogs are ok.
- Have not owned a TV in over 12 years.
- I have experienced Kambo three times, and excited for the experience again in January 2017.
- I have had two miscarriages.
- I think burpees are the perfect exercise. Ask my bootcamp clients, they will confirm that for you!
- I believe we are spiritual beings having a physical experience.
- I have no appendix.
Now You are in the know!