IMAGINE if you could have a habit that made a positive impact on you physically, mentally, and spiritually?
Well, You Can!! All you need to do is show up on your mat consistently and be open. Your mat will take care of the rest. HOT YOGA is your ticket to a stronger, calmer, healthier, more grounded and connected way of being. Become committed to a regular practice and be EMPOWERED!
Strengthening, Cleansing and Removal of Toxins
Infrared Hot Yoga strengthens and deeply cleanses your bodily systems, adding intensity to the work that you would normally get in practice, and raises the level of purification exponentially. Doing the same basic practice that you would in a regular temperature room, your body will learn to adapt in a heated and humidified room to your overall benefit. Your body will get stronger, you will have improved flexibility and remove far more toxins than you would in a non heated room.
You will deal better with hot summer days, especially if you partake in outdoors sports, such as running, or soccer. Your body will become much more efficient in dealing with heat.
The Heart, Internal Organs, and Improved Performance in Hot Weather
People who have trouble with the heat can take their time getting used to practicing in a heated room, they will begin to find that they have less trouble. This is because the heart works harder. The work done in the heat causes the arteries to dilate and thins the blood allowing more blood to flow as the heart is challenged to get nutrients and oxygen to every cell in the body. The internal organs are also challenged. As the body adapts to practicing in a heated environment, the system learns what to do to keep itself from overheating in this unique circumstance. This is ideal training for sports enthusiasts, runners, cyclist and the like who train in the hot summer months. A regular hot yoga practice will improve your performance.
I invite you to put aside any prejudices, or perceived religious aspects and any preconceived attachments that may exist within you, and experience chanting solely from the observance of its effects on our body, mood, and mind. Only then, we will give mantras a chance to demonstrate their inherent power. Chanting slows the heart rate, oxygenates the blood, massages the spine, chest, core, throat, and head through vibrations. It strengthens your core. It soothes the mind, increases clarity and relaxation, deepens the connection to your spiritual self and builds a sense of community. AND it just feels really great to do it!
How does Yoga help in other areas?
Yoga helps with depression – http://psychcentral.com/news/2013/01/27/yoga-helps-relieve-depression-sleep-problems/50815.html
Yoga assists with building self-esteem in teens – http://www.ideafit.com/fitness-library/image-conscious-why-teenage-girls-need-yoga
Yoga helps with stress and finding serenity – http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/yoga/CM00004
What screws us up most in life, is the picture in our head of how it’s supposed to be.
The heat softens up muscle tissue so it is able to stretch and open. Those who are less flexible will find this to be a huge advantage to practicing in a regular yoga, non heated environment. This aspect of the heat needs to be handled with caution. While muscles, which might be tight, are more able to open so are ligaments and tendons, which you do not want to overstretch. The amount of opening and deep-stretching that can naturally occur as a result of a well-balanced Hot Yoga practice should not be pushed too far. As with any physical exercise, listen to your body. You do not need to perform the splits your first month or ever. In the long run, proceeding thoughtfully and with care, while using the heat to help you open your tight spots and trouble areas, will get you much farther than trying to blast through your restrictions as quickly as possible. The more flexible you become, the less chance of injury when performing sports, and in daily life, especially as we age.
IMAGINE the benefits you may experience participating in a regular hot yoga practice
1. Feel Younger – Elimination of lower back pain because your abs are stronger. Experience improved sleep.
2. Look Vibrant with Glowing skin because sweat will clear out your pores. Your sleep will be deeper, you will have more energy.
3. Increased confidence because ….you made it thru another class!
4. Improve your energy levels and sports performance because your heart pumps with less effort, and you are sleeping better.
5. Feel Lighter -You will lose weight and fat if needed because you will burn 900 to 1500 calories per Powerflow class and have a desire to eat less processed items.
6. Look younger with improved posture because your core is stronger, you are less stressed and are feeling more restful.
7. Feel healthier because your organs function better and you effortlessly are becoming more hydrated.
8. Promote a faster self-healing effect by the body. Infrared has been shown to improve arthritis, joint pain, stiff muscles and injuries to tendons and ligaments.
9. Be calm and get your chill on because hot yoga decreases stress, and teaches you to get out of your head, and live in the moment.
10. A regular Hot Yoga Practice is the perfect workout – you get cardio, strength, balance, flexibility training AND release the sh&t in your head and your heart allowing space for peace and presence…break down and break through to a new way of being….AND Savasana!!
Does not get any better than that!
DECREASE CRAVINGS for unhealthy habits……. it just happens! Improved reactions to stressful situations.
Feeling vibrant, alive, centred, and AWESOME will become your normal way to strut through your life!
We look forward to seeing you on your mat soon, and often. Register here today! and begin your journey to improved health and feeling your very best.
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.