What To Bring
- A towel to wipe up your sweat and/or put your hands on to prevent slipping on your mat.
- Refrain from eating up to two hours before class. If you must eat for any reason make sure it is something that digests quickly (banana, berries, etc.)
- Make sure to drink lots of water …..the day BEFORE your first class. If your first class is an evening class then drink the night before and the morning of. If you drink too much right before class you will be in the bathroom more than in class.
- Wear any kind of workout gear that is comfortable.
- It’s hot in the studio. Be prepared to sweat. Be ready to break down and break through. Get ready to feel amazing!