What To Bring
- Most Yogis prefer to practise on their own mat. However if you do not currently own a mat, we have that covered for you at the studio. You can use one of our mats, free of charge.
- Some like a towel to wipe up sweat and/or put your hands on to prevent slipping on your mat if required.
- Refrain from eating up to two hours before class. If you must eat, make sure it is something that digests quickly (banana, berries, etc.) Your practise will be more enjoyable without a full belly.
- Wear any kind of workout gear that is comfortable.
- It’s hot in the studio. Be prepared to sweat. Be ready to break down and break through. Get ready to feel amazing!