- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. memberships may not be shared. Passes may be share with one family member.
- All students must have a unique online account associated with a unique email address. Friends and family members may not share the same email address.
- Every effort is made to hold class on time. The schedule is subject to change without prior notice. Please check the online schedule for the most up-to-date schedule.
- MHYoga is not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings.
- Front doors are locked at the start of every class. For safety reasons, no late entry is permitted and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.
- MHYoga reserves the right to refuse entry once class has started.
- All purchases of services and products are final. No refunds or credits are provided.
- In attending classes at MHYoga, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Muskoka Hot Yoga or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
- It is the responsibility of the student to notify teachers of any previous injury, illness, or conditions that may impact their practice.
- We are a chemical free space. Please refrain from wearing chemically scented deodorants, moisturizers, perfumes, etc.
- You will give 30 days written notice to cancel a contract.
- The studio takes cash and credit only.
CLASS CANCELLATIONS & BOOKING ETIQUETTE
- Class cancellations must be made 2 hours minimum prior to the start of a reserved class. This will give us sufficient time to notify our waiting list. Please cancel if you are unable to attend to make your space available to others.
- Cancellations must be made through our online booking system, Studio Bookings. Cancellations will not be accepted via e-mail or phone.
- Workshops, events and trainings are non-refundable.
- Failure to show up for a class you are registered in may result in a $20 no show fee, and/or loss of one class pass.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks and other intellectual property or proprietary rights in the contents (including, but not limited to, all information, text, sound, music, software, photographs, videos, graphics, data, messages and materials) on Muskoka Hot Yoga’s website are the property of MHYoga, its affiliates and/or third party licensors. You may view and use these contents for personal and non-commercial purposes only. These contents may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, published, displayed, broadcast, stored, adapted, licensed, altered, hyperlinked or otherwise used in any manner or by any means without Muskoka Hot Yoga’s prior written consent. You may not, without MHYoga prior written consent, insert a hyperlink to Muskoka Hot Yoga’s website (or any part thereof) on any other website or “mirror” or frame any content contained on MHYoga’s websites on any other server or website.
Muskoka Hot Yoga respects your privacy and permits you to control the treatment of your personal information. We will not share or sell your information.